- Rejuvenating properties
- Excellent moisturiser
- Treats very dry, flaky skin
- Can be used on facial area
- Suitable for the whole family
- Excellent in combination with Lay’s Tissue Oil Spray
Contains: Grapeseed Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Glycerine
- A hypo-allergenic, fragrance-free, moisturizer
- pH balanced
- Soothes sunburn
- Soothes eczema and dry skin conditions
- Non-greasy, ideal base for essential oils
- Suitable for use on babies skin
Dermatologically tested and clinically proven to have amazing healing properties for the skin – guaranteed results within 2-3 weeks!
Scars & Blemishes
Decreases scarring by retarding the conversion of soluble collagen to insoluble collagen (the cause of scar formation). Thus, the possibility of scar tissue forming is greatly reduced. At the same time, as Lay’s Tissue Oil deeply penetrates the skin surface, it acts as an aid to the regeneration of damaged cells.
Lays Tissue Oil increases the demal state of elastin, hence soothing and restoring elasticity to the applied areas. This in turn helps prevent stretch marks form as well as lighten existing stretch marks.
Regular treatments with Lay’s Tissue Oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by neutralising free radicals.
Dry & Flaky skin
Lay’s Tissue Oil offers excellent moisturising and emollient properties leaving you with a smooth , silky soft skin texture.
Hair & Scalp Nourisher
Spray on to scalp and massage, leaving it for half an hour and then wash off with shampoo.
Contains: Grapeseed oil; Lavender oil; Jojoba oil; Lanolin oil; Vitamin E
- all natural ingredients
- quickly absorbed into the skin
- A rich, invigorating, moisturising and soothing cream for all over body use
- Excellent for use as a massage cream
- Contains: Grapeseed oil and Vitamin E